Landlord Registration Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions ATU Sligo Students’ Union – here in referred to as – ATUSSU / the Students’ Union / We / Our. You – here in referred to as – Landlords / The Landlord.
1. Each year ATUSSU provides an advertising service for registered landlords to advertise rental properties to students. Our service allows landlords to display properties they have available to rent to students via our website (www.atussu.ie). We are not an estate agent; while we will assist where possible, we accept no responsibility for damage to property, anti-social behavior or loss of rent to landlords. All financial transactions are directly between you the landlord and your tenant(s).
2. All information supplied Online will be advertised publicly on ATU Sligo Stuents’ Union’s Website.
3. Landlord registration is valid from for 90 days from first advertised whereafter it shall be removed. Landlords who wish to re-advertise vacant properties after this date can contact the Students’ Union to have the property re-advertised at a cost of €10.
4. You are solely responsible for content supplied for your advertisements; information will be uploaded to the website & printed as it is received. It is not possible to make change to your listing after you submit it to the website.
5. Payment of the relevant fee must be received in full online.
6. Landlords must comply with the minimum standards of rental property including holding a BER certificate and must be registered with the RTB.
7. We reserve the right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently your use of the service (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the service.
8. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of these Terms and Conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be made available online at www.atussu.ie. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the service.
9. If you wish to remove your details from our database at any time you must do so in writing to ATU Sligo Students’ Union, Ash Lane, Sligo or by email email@example.com.
Disclaimer Neither, ATUSSU nor any of its representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this service. Furthermore, ATUSSU makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from its website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. The Students’ Union website has not been compiled or supplied to meet the client’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the client to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with ATUSSU that the service will meet the client’s individual requirements.