Our International team has an opening for a Sustainable Mobility Intern starting in February 2024 to work out of our Delft office, gaining valuable experience while working with our passionate team of sustainable mobility consultants. This is your opportunity to support our work in the DACH Region (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) related to sustainable mobility planning and design, specifically focused on walking and cycling. If you are eager to learn about trends in sustainable transportation planning and design, we welcome you to join our collaborative team and experience working in an innovative, exciting and supportive environment.
What you will gain through an internship with Mobycon
- Strategic planning at various levels, from a network plan to street plans.
- Analysis and diagnostics, including qualitative and quantitative aspects and issues specific to cycling and walking planning
- how to communicate Dutch and International best-practice within the context of the DACH region for success outcomes
- Working with a small and innovative team
- Working with multi-national colleagues based in the Netherlands, Germany, throughout Europe and North America
- You have a broad interest in sustainable mobility and cycling in particular
- You are motivated to make the world less dependent on the car
- You are registered as a student at an institution for higher education or university education
- You speak and write German fluently and English at an intermediate level (B1/B2)
- You have good writing and communication skills
- You are social and collegial
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a bonus
- Familiarity with the following programs is a bonus: Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator); ArcGIS (or other GIS software); Microsoft Office Suite
Application procedure/contact info
To express your interest in this opportunity with our team, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com with ‘DACH Region Intern’ in the subject line.