Are you passionate about mental wellness?
Are you a student interested in growing with a new start up business while in college?
Who would it suit?
- An entrepreneur spirit who wants to learn and grow with a new business.
- Someone with an interest in mental wellness, self-care and passionite about what the Wild Atlanitc Way has to offer.
- Looking to base a college project on an actual business?
- All-round nice person.
- Practical work including: Hands on experience, grant applications, inventory management, creating products.
- Research: product, images, marketing, business tools, grants, administration.
- Creative writing, content writing, social media strategy, create ideas.
- Opportunity to learn and grow with an Irish start up.
- Get some design/marketing experience [Use InDesign to create content]
Does this sound like you?
- Ready to commit for 3 months – with a possibility of extension to 6+ months.
- A real desire to immerse yourself in business activation and growth
- Know how to roll up your sleeves and show initiative
- Competent IT skills (Word, Excel)
- English (conversational and written)
- Loves working as a team
- Loves to learn
- Excellent communication skills…
- Did I mention being an all-round nice person!?
… if you’ve got an inquisitive mind and a curiosity to learn and grow…
Get in contact with me, Kaz. We’re looking for someone who is excited by the idea of growing with a new Irish award winning wellness brand.
What’s the time involved?
- Can you commit to 3 hours a week? With the extension of 6/8 hours in October/November?
- Business is based in Dromore West in Sligo. (along the Ballina/Sligo 458 bus route)
- Hybrid working. Oppertuntity to work from home but will need to attend my Soak home office for meetings and practical work.
check out for more info.